Class of 2018: are you in need of the reading and/or writing SOL for a verified credit? Well, we have good news- Paul D. Camp Community College in Suffolk will be offering the WorkKeys test Thursday, Oct. 12th at 6:00 p.m. for the reading information and 7:30 p.m. for business writing. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of each test. Students must register and pay online (see Ms. L. Johnson in the testing office for more information)
The fee for this test is $25 per test. You are required to have a photo id in order to enter into the class. You will need to find out from your guidance counselor or testing coordinator which test(s) will need to be taken, if you don’t already know.
- Yearbooks for the 2017-2018 school year are on sale now until Christmas break for only $50. After Christmas break, the price will go up to $60. Seniors, from now until Thanksgiving break we will be running a special on senior ads for the yearbook; full page: $200. After Thanksgiving break the price will go up to $300. If you would like a senior ad in the yearbook please see Ms. Sapp in room 129.
- All members who have turned in their application for FBLA, please come to the first official meeting today, 9th, in room 118 after school @ 3:10!!! See you then!
- Anyone planning to play a winter sport must have a physical by Nov.2nd. All physical must be turned in to Coach G. Rountree. You will not be able to try out without a physical. Current fall sports participants do not have to get a new physical.
- Ladies of distinction: everyone that signed up to decorate the pole for Homecoming, we will meet after school today, 9th please see Ms. Reese or Ms. Ertekin in room 163 for more information.
- October writing remediation will be held in room 108 and room 105 this afternoon.