Cavaliers: In honor of MSgt Curtis: AFJROTC is hosting a Halloween themed color run to benefit the Buffalo Soldiers of which he was a part. The color run will be held October 28, at 12:00 noon at Sleepy Hole Park. The cost of students is $15, all others are $20. Water and snacks will be provided. The run is open to the public, so tell your family and friends! Buy your ticket(s) is the ROTC room with Major Blake. Please come and show your support.
- Yearbooks for the 2017-18 school year are on sale now until Christmas Break for on $50. After Christmas break, the price will go up to $60. Seniors, from now until Thanksgiving break, we will be running a special on senior ads for the yearbook; full page – $200. After Thanksgiving break, the price will go up t $300. If you would like a Senior ad in the yearbook, please see Ms. Sapp in Room 129.
- Anyone planning to play a winter sport must have a physical by Nov. 2. All physicals must be turned into Coach G. Rountree. You will not be able to try out without a physical. Current fall sports participants do not have get a physical.
- Female Juniors: If you are interested in playing in the Senior v Junior Powder Puff football game. Please see Ms. Keys in Room 100 to sign up.
- Any Cavalier interested in joining the Swim team this season, there will be an informational parent and swimmer meeting on Monday, October 16 at 6:15pm in the Cafeteria. Conditioning will begin the week of October 30. Please contact Coach Brant at 757.641.6388 with any additional questions/concerns.
- Mrs. Tucker from Voter’s Registration will be here today, October 12. If you did not get a chance to vote, please stop by the voter’s registration table today during your lunch shifts. Make sure you have your social security number to complete the form.
- The Ladies of Distinction will meet today, October 12 at 3:00pm in Room 232. Mrs. Riddick will be here.
- Homecoming t-shirts will be on sale today during all lunch shifts. The cost is $10.00
- There will be Z-block today, October 12.
- October wring remediation will be held in Room 102 today, October 12.